The Trans-continental pipeline on United States foreign policy and international events

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blogger problems

I lost some drafts of posts on 3/13 and 3/15 because of the blogger outage with a filer or something. I went nuts thinking it was my computer and deleted some posts because I thought they were "infected" or something... damn me and my lack of computer knowledge.. Anyways the problem's on the Blogger end and being a newbie blogger was like mixing dynamite and fire. My panic was only hastened further as I kept getting messages like this:

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
(what I thought: "OH MAN, the gov't finally caught up with me!")

550 Could not open: No such file or directoryblog
(what I thought: "bye-bye blog...")

errors: 001 java.io.IOException: EOF while reading from control connection
(what I thought: I was too busy running Norton Antivirus 4895749857 times and refraining from throwing my computer out the window)

Since I couldn't figure out the arcane language, I automatically panicked for quite awhile... in a 3 hour period... with bloodshot eyes.

Tech support! stat!..... no reply

I soon found the help at the forums, there is something comforting about being part of a group with the same exact problems... Hope everyone else is up an running.

Serenity now, Serenity now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home